Sales Associate - Wines & Spirits
Lower Ground Floor Retail - Piccadilly
Salary: Competitive and Benefits
Located in the heart of Piccadilly in our beautiful flagship store. This central London location, offers so much to explore including restaurants, bars, cultural sites, shopping and more, and only a short walk from the Green Park Tube Station and plenty of bus stops.
Fortnum & Mason are looking for an exceptional Sales Associate to join our fabulous Wines & Spirits department. Responsible for demonstrating world-class service, our new team member will possess passion for our product, and an ability to bring this to life for each and every customer.
Reporting to the Floor Manager, our Sales Associate will provide exceptional service to our customers, ensure our stock levels are maintained, that our products are displayed impeccably, and that departmental KPI’s are reached through both individual excellence and teamwork.
Our Sales Associate has the opportunity to excite customers with product knowledge, so a confident, engaging and friendly personality is a must.
Further to this, our successful candidate will:
• have a genuine passion for Wines & Spirits
• demonstrate previous experience in a relevant role
• enjoy creating a sense of pleasure for our customers
• demonstrate a base knowledge of Wines/Spirits through previous experience or qualification
• be ready to learn our products inside-out and demonstrate a constant hunger for knowledge
• be able to work 37.5 hours (5 days per week) on a rotating rota (including weekends).
• A competitive salary and annual bonus scheme
• A generous store and restaurant discount of up to 40%
• 28 days holidays pro rata (inc. bank holidays) and an extra day off for your birthday
• 5 extra days off for your wellbeing
• A fantastic, subsidised staff restaurant which uses Fortnum’s ingredients
• Interest free travel loans
• Financial support app that gives access to a percentage of your pay as you earn it
• Matched pension scheme from 4% up to 10% and 4 x salary life cover
• Celebratory gifts marking special occasions such as weddings, giving birth and long service