Warehouse Operative Goods In
Retail Stock Operations - Piccadilly
Salary: Competitive and Benefits
Our Head Office department is located in the heart of Piccadilly and occupies the 5th & 6th floor of our beautiful flagship store. This central London location, offers so much to explore including restaurants, bars, cultural sites, shopping and more, and only a short walk from the Green Park Tube Station and plenty of bus stops.
Warehouse Operative - Goods In
We are currently looking experienced warehouse operative with Goods in experience to essentially be responsible for receiving and storing our luxury goods at Fortnum and Mason. This is an excellent opportunity to work part of a strong and successful team as well as playing an essential role in ensuring a continuous product stream is maintained to delight our customers.
• Collating and processing initial order sheets for incoming and outgoing goods
• Ensuring the accuracy and quality of all goods coming in – Attention to detail
• Loading and unloading delivery vehicles with pump lift
• Distributing deliveries around the building if needed or stored correctly in B1 Warehouse
• Making sure all stock is labelled and stored correctly
• Carrying out health and safety checks
• Working in a timely manner to ensure all departments can run smoothly.
• Receiving inbound deliveries for our retail and hospitality areas.
• Confirming deliveries and transporting product to the correct store locations. Ensuring the above is completed within a timely manner.
• General warehouse duties and keeping our working environment adhering to health & safety standards as required.
We expect the successful candidate to have the following skills and experience:
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Strong communication and computing skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Willingness to work in a fast paced and varied environment
• Flexible and adaptable to challenging situations
• Coping well under pressure
• Confident, professional and friendly
• Quick thinking and working to own initiative
• The capability to complete paperwork and count stock items
• An understanding of health and safety regulations
• A willingness to work on a flexible basis.
• A good level of fitness
• A competitive salary and annual bonus scheme
• A generous store and restaurant discount of up to 40%
• 28 days holidays pro rata (inc. bank holidays) and an extra day off for your birthday
• 5 extra days off for your wellbeing
• A fantastic, subsidised staff restaurant which uses Fortnum’s ingredients
• Interest free travel loans
• Financial support app that gives access to a percentage of your pay as you earn it
• Matched pension scheme from 4% up to 10% and 4 x salary life cover
• Celebratory gifts marking special occasions such as weddings, giving birth and long service