Assistant Restaurant Manager - Heathrow
The Bar at Heathrow Terminal 5 - Front of House - Heathrow Terminal 5
Salary: Competitive and Benefits
Our T5 satellite bar is located in Terminal 5 of London's Heathrow Airport. Just a hop, skip and a jump west of central London, the Heathrow Airport offers lots to explore and do, with access to the tube, overground and bus routes available.
A moment of relaxed style in the busy heart of Heathrow, our T5 Bar is the perfect pre-flight destination for first class dining and cocktails. Our menu is fresh and seasonal with seafood being the outstanding element.
We are currently looking for an experienced Assistant Restaurant Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to be part of a successful team supporting the restaurants daily operations
• Work in partnership with the Bar Manager and GM to ensure the restaurant meets and exceeds F&M standards and targets
• Update your management team on business performance, new initiatives and other pertinent issues
• Tour the restaurant regularly
• Communicate and work with the General manager to own the restaurant highlights, lowlights, opportunities and risks for the period
• Complete and deliver monthly one to one reviews in line with Company Objectives, Vision and Values, using this time to set and review individual objectives
• Ensure adherence to company policies, controls and standards (e.g. due diligence, cleanliness, cash handling, H&S, dress code standards etc.)
We expect the successful candidate to have the following skills and experience:
• Experience in a high end establishment as an Assistant Manager
• Demonstrate a commercial mind set & outlook to stay responsive to customer needs
• Create and take ownership to deliver results on time
• Come up with ideas and take opportunities to improve performance by using knowledge of customers product and competitors
• Spend quality time on the floor observing and giving feedback to the team
• Constantly looking at ways to develop a long lasting relationship with customers and exceed their expectations
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary
- A generous store and restaurant discount of up to 40%
- 28 days holidays pro rata (inc. bank holidays) and an extra day off for your birthday AND 5 well-being days
- A fantastic free meal in our staff restaurant which uses Fortnum’s ingredients
- A range of opportunities to develop and grow personally and professionally, including WSET, Apprenticehsips, Management Training and more!
- Excellent pension scheme
- and more....