2x International Sales Assistants (Full Time)
Heathrow Terminal 5 - Retail - Heathrow Terminal 5
Salary: Competitive and Benefits
Our T5 satellite store is located in Terminal 5 of London's Heathrow Airport. Just a hop, skip and a jump west of central London, the Heathrow Airport offers lots to explore and do, with access to the tube, overground and bus routes available.
A service focused role, based at Terminal 5 at Heathrow, learning and developing your knowledge of the Fortnum’s brand and product. Aspiring to become an expert Fortnum’s story teller, delivering exceptional service and team work in line with our business. Ensuring all our customers experience a sense of pleasure.
The role holder will interact with customers in the Fortnum and Mason Duty Free space at Terminal 5, Dufry staff at Heathrow and colleagues at Heathrow and Head Office.
• Work with the team to ensure the smooth running of the space.
• Work towards sales targets.
• Be a role model to deliver exceptional customer service at all times
• Ensure adherence to company policies, and standards (e.g. due diligence, cleanliness, cash handling, H&S, uniform etc.)
• Develop and maintain a great rapport with our customers
• Ensure an achieving together team approach
Key Performance Indicators:
• Support the other members of the team with Exceptional Service Programme to ensure exceptional customer service is achieved
• Ensure Health & Safety standards are at the forefront of everything we do
• Participate in team engagement
• Report on Customer feedback and complaints. working with the team to improve performance
Role Specific Criteria (Experience/Behaviours/Technical Ability)
We expect the successful candidate to have the following skills, Behaviours and experience:
• Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively
• Solid interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to think quickly and rationally to ever-changing situations
• Demonstrate the desire and curiosity to become an expert within your role
• Convey a positive outlook and approach, even in stressful situations.
• Seek and act on feedback to develop
• Ensure all duties are carried out to an exceptional standard liaising with supervisors where appropriate
• Maintain excellent visual merchandising standards and cleanliness of fixtures
• Demonstrate thorough product knowledge, with an authentic and passionate understanding of brand, product and the competition
• Ensure all products are clearly labelled and pricing is accurate
• Your role will require you to handle cash and you should ensure you align with compliance requirements.
We are committed to developing your career and nurturing your talent, regardless of age; disability; gender reassignment; marriage and civil partnership; pregnancy and maternity; race; religion or belief; sex; sexual orientation. We respect and embrace each other’s differences, to create a truly inclusive environment.
In the last year alone, our people have been recognised and celebrated, winning awards for their outstanding contributions to Retail, Technology, Global Hospitality & Tourism, Visual Merchandising & Display, Customer Service and Local Community Awards.
In return, we offer:
• A competitive salary
• A generous store and restaurant discount of up to 40%
• 28 days holidays pro rata (inc. bank holidays) and an extra day off for your birthday
• A fantastic subsidised staff restaurant which uses Fortnum’s ingredients
• A range of opportunities to develop and grow personally and professionally
• Excellent pension scheme