Concierge Gifting Account Manager (FTC)
Client Services - Piccadilly
Salary: Competitive and Benefits
Our Head Office department is located in the heart of Piccadilly and occupies the 5th & 6th floor of our beautiful flagship store. This central London location, offers so much to explore including restaurants, bars, cultural sites, shopping and more, and only a short walk from the Green Park Tube Station and plenty of bus stops.
The Concierge Gifting Account Manager is accountable for in a multidimensional role, combining account management with proactive sales. Offering an exceptional tailor made service to a broad range of high net worth and high profile private and corporate clients.
Please note this is a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Manage key accounts including corporate, VIP and private customers
- Confidence in managing own accounts and building relationships to increase client spend
- Maintain relations with clients by reaching out with new product information i.e. Easter/Christmas and upcoming events that they might be interested in
- Meet with clients – maintain relationships, liaise regarding large orders
- Respond to new client queries, introduce the service and create proposals for client gifts according to their requirements
- Make proactive sales to new customers through networking events, exhibitions, emails and calls with targeted outcome for new business
- Place regular and intricate orders for new and existing clients both corporate and private
- Processing returns and replacements
- Offer the highest level of service to customers
- Responsible for department critical reports
- Play an active role with recruitment and planning for peak commercial times, i.e. Christmas
- Lead a team at Christmas to achieve department sales target - responsibilities include overseeing daily tasks, monitoring performance and resolving escalations, ensuring the highest levels of customer service are met by all team members
- Support the Concierge Gifting Manager with rolling out training across the team – from operational/IT updates to AYR product training and involvement in new starter set up
- Supporting the development of the junior members of the team.
- Hosts events across the F&M estate
People & Collaboration
- Liaise with buyers, merchandisers and logistics teams to accommodate orders from having stock of the product, to delivering with the client
Role Specific Criteria:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Planning and organisation skills
- High level of computer literacy
- Understanding the premium retail market place
- Previous sales experience
- Previous experience of managing customers/ clients
- A passion for our brand
- Previous experience on AX sales system
In return we offer the following fabulous benefits:
- A competitive salary
- A generous store and restaurant discount of up to 40%
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and an extra day off for your birthday
- A fantastic subsidised staff restaurant which uses Fortnum’s ingredients
- Excellent pension scheme
At Fortnum & Mason we've been innovating for more than 300 years and as part of our mission to deliver a sense of pleasure for the centuries to come. We have grown to be a digitally focused and multi-channel company with the excitement of expanding our family to include those willing to grow with us.
Those who can consistently demonstrate individual initiative within a collaborative team framework, thrive at Fortnum & Mason. If this sounds like you, and you’re ready for the next step in your career, we welcome your application!