Customer Ordering Advisor - Part-time
3rd Floor Retail - Piccadilly
Salary: Competitive and Benefits
Located in the heart of Piccadilly in our beautiful flagship store. This central London location, offers so much to explore including restaurants, bars, cultural sites, shopping and more, and only a short walk from the Green Park Tube Station and plenty of bus stops.
Fortnum & Mason are looking for an exceptional Sales Associate to join our incredible Hamper Ordering department in our Flagship Piccadilly store. Responsible for demonstrating world-class service, our new team member will possess passion for our product, and an ability to bring this to life for each and every customer.
A Fortnum's hamper is the gift that is guaranteed to light up any loved one's face. For more than 300 years, we've been creating exceptional hampers that are filled with an array of gastronomic pleasures, from our handmade chocolates, to outstanding wines, and everything in between.
Reporting to the Floor Manager, our Sales Associate will provide exceptional service to our customers on the shop floor, using our ordering system to assist them in sending hampers across the world, and ensuring that departmental KPI’s are reached through both individual excellence and teamwork.
Our Sales Associate has the opportunity to excite customers with product knowledge, so a confident, engaging and friendly personality is a must.
Further to this, our successful candidate will:
- have a genuine passion for all things Fortnum’s
- demonstrate previous experience in a relevant role
- enjoy creating a sense of pleasure for our customers
- be ready to learn our products inside-out and demonstrate a constant hunger for knowledge
- be able to work 15 hours on a rotating rota (including weekends).
In return, we offer fabulous benefits:
• A competitive salary
• A generous store and restaurant discount of up to 40%
• Discretionary annual bonus
• 28 days holidays pro rata (inc. bank holidays) and an extra day off for your birthday
• A fantastic subsidised staff restaurant which uses Fortnum’s ingredients
• Defined development scheme to grow your career
• Monthly staff shop
• Excellent pension scheme
• Invitation to our annual staff party
• And because we value your service with us, we give you additional annual leave and incredible gifts once you’ve been with us for 5 years.