3rd Floor Retail - Piccadilly
Salary: Competitive and Benefits
Fortnum & Mason are looking for passionate and experienced customer service professional to join our Retail Host team. With the overall goal of delivering a seamless and personable customer experience, our Retail Host will guide and entertain our customers and guests with confidence, warmth and professionalism.
Acting as ambassadors for our quintessentially British brand, our Retail Host will be responsible for handling customer enquiries, and offering shop floor support to our retail teams across our Piccadilly Flagship store. Our Hosts will possess a strong understanding of the Fortnum & Mason brand and its history, will be passionate about our products, and motivated by a memorable customer journey.
Always willing to go the extra mile for our customers, our Hosts will represent our brand in a confident, approachable and professional manner. While previous experience working as a personal shopper or within a concierge team is looked upon favourably, it is not necessary.
Further to this, our Retail Host will possess:
- strong communication skills (strong command of the English language is necessary, with knowledge of an additional language a plus)
- energy and an understanding of pace within a busy retail environment
- a strong knowledge of London (restaurants, landmarks, hotels, etc.)
- the ability to work under pressure and prioritise projects
Our candidate must also be able to work 37.5 hours per week on a rotating rota (including weekends).
• A competitive salary
• A generous store and restaurant discount of up to 40%
• 28 days holidays pro rata (inc. bank holidays), an extra day off for your birthday, plus 5 extra well-being days off
• A fantastic subsidised staff restaurant which uses Fortnum’s ingredients
• A range of opportunities to develop and grow personally and professionally
• Excellent pension scheme