Supervisor - Deli Counter
Lower Ground Floor Retail - Piccadilly
Salary: Competitive and Benefits
Fortnum & Mason’s Food Hall, located on the Lower Ground Floor of our Piccadilly Flagship store, is renowned for its selection of the most unique and finest products sourced from independent suppliers.
Excitingly, we are now looking for a talented Retail Supervisor to join our Deli team. Our Supervisor will provide exceptional and personalised luxury customer service, all while leading our close knit retail team.
Reporting to both the Floor & Retail Manager, we are looking for an inspirational and proactive leader who will offer guidance, and share responsibility for the floor’s day-to-day operations. You will assist in motivating and coaching the team to ensure they all deliver world-class customer service consistently. Strong management and people skills are key to this role, as you will need to confidently guide a diverse team of sales staff.
The ideal candidate will:
- already be in a similar role within the retail industry OR looking to take the next step in their career
- possess experience working within a fast-paced, luxury environment
- demonstrate your proven ability to deliver excellent customer service
- be fully flexible to work varying shifts including weekends
- have superb communication skills as you will be working with a number of departments
- This is a great opportunity to demonstrate a genuine passion in delivering a memorable experience to all our customers, as well as developing your skillset within a leadership capacity.
• A competitive salary
• A generous store and restaurant discount of up to 40%
• 28 days holidays pro rata (inc. bank holidays) and an extra day off for your birthday as well as 5 days for your wellbeing
• A fantastic subsidised staff restaurant which uses Fortnum’s ingredients
• A range of opportunities to develop and grow personally and professionally
• Excellent pension scheme