The Parlour - FOH - Piccadilly
Salary: Competitive and Benefits
Located in the heart of Piccadilly in our beautiful flagship store. This central London location, offers so much to explore including restaurants, bars, cultural sites, shopping and more, and only a short walk from the Green Park Tube Station and plenty of bus stops.
Host/Hostess – Parlour
Based on the first floor, the Parlour truly is the height of indulgence full of the sweetest treats from Ruby Hot Chocolate to decadent ice creams and our famous Welsh Rarebit.
We are currently looking for a Host/Hostess for our Parlour Restaurant. This is a pivotal role within the front-of-house team ensuring we leave a lasting impression on our valued customers.
- Maintain a high customer focus and convey this attitude to all team members
- Ensure that all standards of service are met
- First impression of the restaurant and last warming goodbye, creating a positive and fun experience for customers.
- Reservation bookkeeper, ensuring organized and accurate records of customers.
- Strive for customer satisfaction by meeting all personal and special requests of guests.
We expect the successful candidate to have the following skills and experience:
- Experience as a Host/Hostess in a busy environment.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about customer service and the hospitality industry
- Be really resilient and be able to manage up
- Excellent diary management
- An ability to challenge, build credibility with a wide range of audiences and work with integrity/confidentiality at all times
What you Get:
- A competitive salary which includes Tronc
- A generous store and restaurant discount of up to 40%
- 28 days holidays pro rata (inc. bank holidays)
- 5 Well-being days off
- A day off for your birthday
- A fantastic subsidised staff restaurant that uses Fortnum’s ingredients
- A range of opportunities to develop and grow personally and professionally
- Excellent pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan