Retail Supervisor - Wines & Spirits
Lower Ground Floor Retail - Piccadilly
Salary: Competitive and Benefits
Located in the heart of Piccadilly in our beautiful flagship store. This central London location, offers so much to explore including restaurants, bars, cultural sites, shopping and more, and only a short walk from the Green Park Tube Station and plenty of bus stops.
Excitingly, we are now looking for a talented Wine and Spirits Supervisor to join our Lower Ground Floor team in our Flagship Piccadilly store. Our Supervisor will provide exceptional and personalised luxury customer service, all while leading our close knit retail team.
Reporting to both the Floor & Retail Manager, we are looking for an inspirational and proactive leader who will offer guidance, and share responsibility for the floor’s day-to-day operations. You will assist in motivating and coaching the team to ensure they all deliver world-class customer service consistently. Strong management and people skills are key to this role, as you will need to confidently guide a diverse team of sales staff.
The ideal candidate will:
• already be in a similar role within the retail industry
• possess experience working within a fast-paced, luxury environment
• demonstrate your proven ability to deliver excellent customer service
• be fully flexible to work varying shifts including weekends
• have superb communication skills as you will be working with a number of departments
• This is a great opportunity to demonstrate a genuine passion in delivering a memorable experience to all our customers, as well as developing your skillset within a leadership capacity.
• A competitive salary
• A generous store and restaurant discount of up to 40%
• 28 days holidays pro rata (inc. bank holidays) and an extra day off for your birthday + 5 extra days for your wellbeing
• A fantastic subsidised staff restaurant which uses Fortnum’s ingredients
• A range of opportunities to develop and grow personally and professionally
• Excellent pension scheme