Recruitment Resourcer/Administrator - 9 month FTC
HR - Piccadilly
Salary: Competitive and Benefits
Our Head Office department is located in the heart of Piccadilly and occupies the 5th & 6th floor of our beautiful flagship store. This central London location, offers so much to explore including restaurants, bars, cultural sites, shopping and more, and only a short walk from the Green Park Tube Station and plenty of bus stops.
Fortnum & Mason are looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to join us initially on a 9 month fixed term contract as part of the Human Resources Department to join the Fortnum’s Family! The Recruitment Resourcer is responsible for all aspects of the hiring process, from collaborating on writing job descriptions to submitting reports on the recruitment process.
- Interacting with department heads to identify job openings and prepare job descriptions and requirements.
- Posting job openings on media and social media outlets.
- Extending job offers and arranging the relevant documents.
- Compiling reports on recruitment for the HR Department.
- Participating in recruitment events, such as assessment centres, preparing information packets, and gathering information from suitable candidates.
We expect the successful candidate to have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience within an administrative role, ideally with HR or recruitment.
- Advanced skills within Microsoft Office and Outlook with the ability to manage complex diaries.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work well under pressure and to tight time deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills, remaining positive, with a proactove rather than reactive approach to work.
At Fortnum & Mason we've been innovating for more than 300 years and as part of our mission to deliver a sense of pleasure for the centuries to come. We have grown to be a digitally focused and multi-channel company with the excitement of expanding our family to include those willing to grow with us.
Those who can consistently demonstrate individual initiative within a collaborative team framework, thrive at Fortnum & Mason. If this sounds like you, and you’re ready for the next step in your career, we welcome your application!
Those who can consistently demonstrate individual initiative within a collaborative team framework, thrive at Fortnum & Mason. If this sounds like you, and you’re ready for the next step in your career, we'd welcome your application!
• A competitive salary plus great benefits
• A generous store and restaurant discount of up to 40%
• 25 days annual leave excluding bank holidays and an extra day off for your birthday
• A fantastic subsidised staff restaurant which uses Fortnum’s ingredients
• A range of opportunities to develop and grow personally and professionally
• Excellent pension scheme