Logistics Manager - Service Operations
Logistics - Piccadilly
Salary: Competitive and Benefits
Our Head Office department is located in the heart of Piccadilly and occupies the 5th & 6th floor of our beautiful flagship store. This central London location, offers so much to explore including restaurants, bars, cultural sites, shopping and more, and only a short walk from the Green Park Tube Station and plenty of bus stops.
Role Purpose: This role is accountable for the management of Logistics Service Performance and delivery across all Selling Channels. As a core member of the logistics team, this role will work hand in hand with the remainder of the logistics team, our Logistics partners and the wider Supply Chain Team and business in the delivery of On Time in Full High-Quality Service.
Key Logistics Deliverables
- Delivery of On Time in Full (OTIF)
- Service Performance in line with SLA
- Delivery of Service Improvement and cost efficiencies through Continuous Improvement
- Maintenance of strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and Customers
Specific Role Deliverables
- Manage and maintain strong working relationships with our Retail store colleagues across the store estate. Ownership of Store delivery performance and service to store. Accountable for follow up and resolution of service / performance issues. (To include Regular store visits)
- Manage and maintain strong working relationships and effective communication with Customer Services. Ownership of Customer contact reporting along with analysis, follow up and resolution.
- Manage and maintain strong working relationships and effective communication with the Concierge team. Accountable for the fulfilment of Concierge orders and management of fulfilment to support the Peak Concierge campaign.
- Manage and maintain strong working relationships with the On-Line Team. Represent Logistics on the daily online Stand Up.
- D365 Super user. Accountable for testing along with maintenance and ownership of the DMX application.
- Represent Logistics on all relevant internal forums including Health and Safety and Business Continuity
- Represent Logistics as the Future Matters Champion. Manage and maintain the Logistics Future Matters Plan.
- Manage and maintain the Logistics Peak Operational planning process.
- Ownership of Logistics planning and solution design for business events and the launch of new stores / new service propositions.
On Time in Full (OTIF)
Contacts per Order (CPO)
Damages per Despatched Unit (DPDU)
- Total Cost per Unit (CPU)
We expect the successful candidate to have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong project management and organisational skills, with ability to prioritise
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines
- A good team player
- Experience in the Luxury retail sector
- Experience in Retail / Customer Service
- Supply Chain / Logistics Experience preferred but not essential
- User experience of D365 / ERP
In return, we offer fabulous benefits:
- A competitive salary
- Annual bonus of up to 5% of annual salary
- A generous store and restaurant discount
- A subsidised staff restaurant which uses Fortnum’s ingredients
- 25 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays) a year and an extra day off for your birthday
- Excellent pension scheme
- Defined development scheme to grow your career
- Monthly staff shop
- Invitation to our annual staff party
- And because we value your service with us, we give you additional annual leave and incredible gifts once you’ve been with us for 5 years.
At Fortnum & Mason we've been innovating for more than 300 years and as part of our mission to deliver a sense of pleasure for the centuries to come. We have grown to be a digitally focused and multi-channel company with the excitement of expanding our family to include those willing to grow with us.