Retail Catering Assistant
Lower Ground Floor Retail - Piccadilly
Salary: Competitive and Benefits
Fortnum & Mason are looking for an exceptional Sales Associate to join our busy Deli department. Responsible for demonstrating world-class service, our new team member will possess passion for our product, and an ability to bring this to life for each and every customer.
Reporting to the Floor Manager, our Sales Associate will provide exceptional service to our customers, ensure our stock levels are maintained, that our products are presented impeccably, and that departmental KPI’s are reached through both individual excellence and teamwork.
Our Sales Associate has the opportunity to excite customers with product knowledge, so a confident, engaging and friendly personality is a must, as you will be on a customer-facing counter.
Further to this, our successful candidate will:
• have a genuine passion for food
• demonstrate previous experience in a relevant role
• enjoy creating a sense of pleasure for our customers
• demonstrate a knowledge of Health & Safety, and Food Hygiene standards
• be ready to learn our products inside-out and demonstrate a constant hunger for knowledge
• be able to work 37.5 hours (5 days per week) on a rotating rota (including weekends).
In return we offer;
• A competitive salary
• A generous store and restaurant discount of up to 40%
• 28 days holidays pro rata (inc. bank holidays) and an extra day off for your birthday
• A fantastic subsidised staff restaurant which uses Fortnum’s ingredients
• A range of opportunities to develop and grow personally and professionally
• Excellent pension scheme