Stock Integrity Analyst
Finance - Piccadilly
Salary: Competitive and Benefits
Our Head Office department is located in the heart of Piccadilly and occupies the 5th & 6th floor of our beautiful flagship store. This central London location, offers so much to explore including restaurants, bars, cultural sites, shopping and more, and only a short walk from the Green Park Tube Station and plenty of bus stops.
Fortnum & Mason are looking for a Stock Integrity Analyst to join the Fortnum’s Family! The Stock Integrity Analyst will assist the manager in the day to day runnning of the integrity of stock, assist in reviewing the stock procedures and helping implement best practices aiming to improve stock accuracy at all locations.
- Maintain stock control policies that prevent stock losses and inaccuracies of stock file
- Assisting with the integrity of stock files at all locations
- Helping answer any stock integrity queries
- Assisting with the production of stock related business reporting
- PI count programme, and bi-annual stock counts
- Woking as a key member of the stock integrity team
We expect the successful candidate to have the following skills and experience:
- Stock control experience ideally in a retail environment
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to prioritise
- Confident team player
- Excellent excel skills
At Fortnum & Mason we've been innovating for more than 300 years and as part of our mission to deliver a sense of pleasure for the centuries to come. We have grown to be a digitally focused and multi-channel company with the excitement of expanding our family to include those willing to grow with us.
Those who can consistently demonstrate individual initiative within a collaborative team framework, thrive at Fortnum & Mason. If this sounds like you, and you’re ready for the next step in your career, we welcome your application!
In return, we offer fabulous benefits:
• A competitive salary
• Discretionary annual bonus
• A generous store and restaurant discount
• A subsidised staff restaurant which uses Fortnum’s ingredients
• 25 days a year and an extra day off for your birthday
• Excellent pension scheme
• Defined development scheme to grow your career
• Monthly staff shop
• Invitation to our annual staff party
• And because we value your service with us, we give you additional annual leave and incredible gifts once you’ve been with us for 5 years.