Maintenance Team (Electrician)
Property - Piccadilly
Salary: Competitive and Benefits
Our Head Office department is located in the heart of Piccadilly and occupies the 5th & 6th floor of our beautiful flagship store. This central London location, offers so much to explore including restaurants, bars, cultural sites, shopping and more, and only a short walk from the Green Park Tube Station and plenty of bus stops.
Our Maintenance team supports our ambition by providing top class maintenance support at our flagship Piccadilly store and satellite stores. The role holder will interact with multiple parties across the company including Fortnum’s Hospitality and Retail functions. In addition to completing multi tasks, the role holder will liaise regularly with the maintenance team and sub-contractors.
• Performing general maintenance tasks with a particular focus on general electrical repairs including but not limited to PAT testing, general wiring, PPMs and general reactive tasks
• Undertaking tasks via our Ticket System
• Emergency and weekend cover on a rotational basis
• Liaising with third party service providers
We expect the successful candidate to have the following skills and experience:
• You must have NVQ 3 electrical and City and Guilds18th edition qualifications
• Excellent Microsoft office skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Be really resilient and be able to manage up
• Robust experience of the CRM systems and processes and reporting mechanisms to enable a function that is growing and maturing at speed
• Digitally savvy
• An ability to challenge, build credibility with a wide range of audiences and work with integrity/confidentiality at all times
At Fortnum & Mason we've been innovating for more than 300 years and as part of our mission to deliver a sense of pleasure for the centuries to come. We have grown to be a digitally focused and multi-channel company with the excitement of expanding our family to include those willing to grow with us.
Those who can consistently demonstrate individual initiative within a collaborative team framework, thrive at Fortnum & Mason. If this sounds
We are committed to developing your career and nurturing your talent, regardless of age; disability; gender reassignment; marriage and civil partnership; pregnancy and maternity; race; religion or belief; sex; sexual orientation. We respect and embrace each other’s differences, to create a truly inclusive environment.
In the last year alone, our people have been recognised and celebrated, winning awards for their outstanding contributions to Retail, Technology, Global Hospitality & Tourism, Visual Merchandising & Display, Customer Service and Local Community Awards.
In return we offer:
• 28 days holidays pro rata (inc. bank holidays) and an extra day off for your birthday
• A fantastic subsidised staff restaurant which uses Fortnum’s ingredients
• A range of opportunities to develop and grow personally and professionally
• Excellent pension scheme