Floor Manager - Tills
Lower Ground Floor Retail - Piccadilly
Salary: Competitive and Benefits
Fortnum and Mason are looking for an experienced and exceptional Floor Manager to lead our busy Lower Ground Floor Tills Department.
Our Floor Manager will be fully responsible for the tight-knit Tills team, managing their performance through strong leadership skills and will ensure our world class customer service is delivered consistently. As a Floor Manager, you will successfully demonstrate your ability to:
• resolve escalated customers’ requests, queries and complaints
• drive strong operational execution across their department
• apply sound planning, organisation and time management principles
• encourage personal development and coach the team on product knowledge and procedures
• demonstrate excellent communication skills, as you will be liaising with various departments such as Buying, Merchandising, HR and Visual Merchandising.
Reporting to the Retail Manager, you will be managing a busy team of sales assistants throughout the year, which will increase significantly during the peak Christmas period.
Our successful candidate will possess prior experience working in a similar fast-paced and customer-facing role, ideally within the luxury market. You will have proven experience in managing team performance and must be fully flexible and able to work varying shifts, including late store closings, weekends and bank holidays.
• A competitive salary
• A generous store and restaurant discount of up to 40%
• 28 days holidays pro rata (inc. bank holidays) and an extra day off for your birthday + 5 extra days for your wellbeing
• A fantastic subsidised staff restaurant which uses Fortnum’s ingredients
• A range of opportunities to develop and grow personally and professionally
• Excellent pension scheme