Christmas Customer Service Advisors
Customer Services - Piccadilly
Salary: Competitive and Benefits
Our Head Office department is located in the heart of Piccadilly and occupies the 5th & 6th floor of our beautiful flagship store. This central London location, offers so much to explore including restaurants, bars, cultural sites, shopping and more, and only a short walk from the Green Park Tube Station and plenty of bus stops.
Having delivered the spirit of Christmas to the farthest-flung corners of the globe, our Customer Services team at Fortnum & Mason is on hand to provide exceptional service through multiple-channels, at the most memorable time of the year.
We are looking for confident, committed and personable Customer Services Advisors to join our Head Office team for the busiest 5 weeks of our year, from November to December.
This fast-paced administrative role requires you to be confident in working with couriers and customers to ensure we exceed client expectations every time. Responsible for taking sales, handling issues with customer orders and managing aftercare, you will have excellent communication skills, with a friendly and attentive telephone manner, and IT skills to boot.
- An excellent communicator through telephone and email
- Experienced in working with multiple couriers
- Experienced in handling phone sales
- Able to demonstrate your excellent organisation skills
- Customer focused, taking pride in delighting our clients
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel
- A team player who enjoys a challenge
- Adaptable and willing to go the extra mile for clients
- Confident to manage your own time and workload
- Confident when working remotely
- Exceptionally self-motivated
Our Customer Service Advisors should be flexible to work 5 out of 7 days, including weekends, on a 37.5 hour per week contract.
This role will involve working at home, so our Advisors should have an appropriate home set-up with stable high-speed internet and a quiet background environment, and be within commuting distance to our Piccadilly Head Office should it be necessary.
Those who can consistently demonstrate individual initiative within a collaborative team framework, thrive at Fortnum & Mason. If this sounds like you, and you’re ready for the next step in your career, we welcome your application!
In return, we offer some fabulous benefits:
- A competitive salary
- A generous store and restaurant discount from day one
- Up to 28 days holidays pro-rated for the time you are with us (inc. bank holidays)
- Fantastic discounted meals in our staff restaurant (Piccadilly only)
- A fun, dynamic and fast-paced working environment