Merchandising Assistant - Home
Merchandising - Piccadilly
Salary: Competitive and Benefits
Our Head Office department is located in the heart of Piccadilly and occupies the 5th & 6th floor of our beautiful flagship store. This central London location, offers so much to explore including restaurants, bars, cultural sites, shopping and more, and only a short walk from the Green Park Tube Station and plenty of bus stops.
Fortnum & Mason are looking for a Merchandising Admin Assistant to join the Fortnum’s Family! We are looking for someone to assist in the day to day running and on-going admin support for the Merchandising - Home team.
- Place all orders for respective departments
- Expediting Orders
- Develop relationships with Suppliers / Piccadilly Warehouse / Retail / Online team
- Order Management – i.e. the orders on the system reflect exactly what stock is due and when
- Communication of failed deliveries and actions proposed
- Raise Supplier Compliance Charges
- Compile statistical data regarding volume of Supplier Compliance Charges
- Maintain availability within defined parameters
- Warehouse PO Queries
- Assist with Short Shelf Life Management
- Satellite Stores liaison
We expect the successful candidate to have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent Microsoft office skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Be really resilient and be able to manage up
- Excellent diary management able to ensure Managers attend meetings on time
- Robust experience of the CRM systems and processes and reporting mechanisms to enable a function that is growing and maturing at speed
- Digitally savvy
- An ability to challenge, build credibility with a wide range of audiences and work with integrity/confidentiality at all times
At Fortnum & Mason we've been innovating for more than 300 years and as part of our mission to deliver a sense of pleasure for the centuries to come. We have grown to be a digitally focused and multi-channel company with the excitement of expanding our family to include those willing to grow with us.
Those who can consistently demonstrate individual initiative within a collaborative team framework, thrive at Fortnum & Mason. If this sounds like you, and you’re ready for the next step in your career, we welcome your application!
• A competitive salary
• A generous store and restaurant discount of up to 40%
• 25 days plus bank holidays and an extra day off for your birthday
• A fantastic subsidised staff restaurant which uses Fortnum’s ingredients
• A range of opportunities to develop and grow personally and professionally
• Excellent pension scheme