Retail Supervisor - St Pancras
St Pancras Retail - St Pancras
Salary: Competitive and Benefits
Excitingly, we are now looking for a talented Supervisor to join our St Pancras store. Our Supervisor will provide exceptional and personalised luxury customer service, all while leading our close knit retail team.
Reporting to both the Store Manager and Assistant Managers, we are looking for an inspirational and proactive leader who will offer guidance, and share responsibility for the floor’s day-to-day operations. You will assist in motivating and coaching the team to ensure they all deliver world-class customer service consistently. Strong management and people skills are key to this role, as you will need to confidently guide a diverse team of sales staff.
The ideal candidate will:
- already be in a similar role within the retail industry
- possess experience working within a fast-paced, luxury environment
- demonstrate your proven ability to deliver excellent customer service
- be fully flexible to work varying shifts including weekends
- have superb communication skills as you will be working with a number of departments
- This is a great opportunity to demonstrate a genuine passion in delivering a memorable experience to all our customers, as well as developing your skillset within a leadership capacity.
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary
- A generous store and restaurant discount of up to 40%
- 28 days holidays pro rata (inc. bank holidays) and an extra day off for your birthday AND 5 well-being days
- Meal allowance
- A range of opportunities to develop and grow personally and professionally, including WSET, Apprenticehsips, Management Training and more!
- Excellent pension scheme
- and more....
What's in it for the candidate