Facilities Coordinator (FTC)
Property - Piccadilly
Salary: Competitive and Benefits
Located in the heart of Piccadilly in our beautiful flagship store. This central London location, offers so much to explore including restaurants, bars, cultural sites, shopping and more, and only a short walk from the Green Park Tube Station and plenty of bus stops.
We are looking for someone to join us on a 6 month fixed-term contract to facilitate and support all areas of building management and maintenance within an office, retail, hospitality and warehouse based environments.
Previous experience (including qualifications where relevant)
- General administration including but not limited to; filing, invoicing and raise purchase orders, ordering cleaning supplies etc.
- Managing Reactive tasks on system similar to CAFM
- Coordinate PPM with contractors
- Carry out a weekly review of reactive and PPM tasks
- Ad hoc duties as and when required by the Property Managers
- Experience of working within a similar role
- Competent with MS Office
- Strong administration, correspondence and data entry skills
- Efficient and highly organised with excellent attention to detail and can work at a fast pace
- A confident self-starter with ability to use initiative to complete task at hand
- Awareness of workplace health & safety
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines
- Strong organisational skills, with ability to prioritise
In return we offer the following fabulous benefits:
- A competitive salary
- A generous store and restaurant discount
- A subsidised staff restaurant which uses Fortnum’s ingredients
- 25 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays) a year and an extra day off for your birthday
- Excellent pension scheme
At Fortnum & Mason we've been innovating for more than 300 years and as part of our mission to deliver a sense of pleasure for the centuries to come. We have grown to be a digitally focused and multi-channel company with the excitement of expanding our family to include those willing to grow with us.
Those who can consistently demonstrate individual initiative within a collaborative team framework, thrive at Fortnum & Mason. If this sounds like you, and you’re ready for the next step in your career, we welcome your application!