Stock Keeper- St Pancras
St Pancras Retail - St Pancras
Salary: Competitive and Benefits
Even with the hustle and bustle of St Pancras, our store is regarded as an “oasis of peace”. It is a hidden gem where travellers can pop in for a quick afternoon tea or get their last minute gifts before their train journey.
Fortnum & Mason are looking for a Stock Keeper (40 hours per week) to join our retail team within this department. Responsible for the accurate reporting of stock, ensuring a continuous product stream to the shop floor, and replenishing the shelves and displays, we’re looking for an organised individual with strict attention to detail and a proactive attitude. Passion for product and a hunger to learn is imperative, as you will be responsible for collating a vast array of stock.
Our Stock Keeper will play an essential role in ensuring the smooth operation of this department. While this is a stock driven role, we will require our successful candidate to possess excellent communication and customer service skills, as they will be occasionally engaging with customers and providing top-class knowledge of the store and our products.
In return, we offer fabulous benefits:
• A competitive salary
• A generous store and restaurant discount of up to 40%
• Discretionary annual bonus
• 28 days holidays pro rata (inc. bank holidays) and an extra day off for your birthday
• A fantastic subsidised staff restaurant which uses Fortnum’s ingredients
• Defined development scheme to grow your career
• Monthly staff shop
•5 extra well-being days
• Excellent pension scheme
• Invitation to our annual staff party
• And because we value your service with us, we give you additional annual leave and incredible gifts once you’ve been with us for 5 years.