Christmas Warehouse Operative
Christmas - Piccadilly
Salary: Competitive and Benefits
Having delivered the spirit of Christmas over 314 times to the farthest-flung corners of the globe, Fortnum & Mason is on hand to provide exceptional service at the most memorable time of the year. We have grown to be a digitally focused and multi-channel company with the excitement of expanding our family to include those willing to grow with us.
We are currently looking experienced Warehouse Operatives to work with us this Christmas to be responsible for receiving/replenishing/dispatching our luxury goods at Fortnum and Mason. This is an excellent opportunity to work part of a strong and successful team as well as playing an essential role in ensuring a continuous product stream is maintained to delight our customers. We are ideally looking for you to start from September to December 2022.
We are recruiting for:
Goods In Operatives
Replenishment Assistants (Warehouse and Retail)
We expect the successful candidate to have the following skills and experience:
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Strong communication and computing skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Willingness to work in a fast paced and varied environment
• Flexible and adaptable to challenging situations
• Coping well under pressure
• Confident, professional, and friendly
• Quick thinking and working to own initiative
In return, we offer fabulous benefits:
• A competitive salary + paid overtime
• A generous store and restaurant discount of up to 40% from your first day with us
• 28 days holidays pro rata (inc. bank holidays) (Closed on Christmas Day)
• A fantastic, subsidised staff restaurant which uses Fortnum’s ingredients (Piccadilly)
• The opportunity to work with the finest teams, giving Christmas Joy!