DJTS - FOH - Piccadilly
Salary: £15.15 per hour
Located in the heart of Piccadilly in our beautiful flagship store. This central London location, offers so much to explore including restaurants, bars, cultural sites, shopping and more, and only a short walk from the Green Park Tube Station and plenty of bus stops.
Barista / Bartender – Diamond Jubilee Tea Salon
Epitomising the sophistication of Afternoon and High Tea in all its splendour, our Diamond Jubilee Tea Salon serves an extraordinary selection of teas, our famous fluffy scones and delicious sandwiches 7 days a week for all those special occasions. The Queen opened the Tea Salon in 2012 in honour of her Diamond Jubilee. The Tea Salon also specialises in private dining hosting an array of events from charity balls to private birthday parties.
With tea and coffee being an essential within afternoon tea, we are looking for an experience Barista to work within the bar team, working with a range of 100+ teas from including rare, green, black and single blend!
- Work alongside the team to ensure the smooth running of the tea and coffee service
- Ongoing and up to date knowledge of tea and coffees and the specialist beverages that the Bar offers
- Continuous improvement and development of knowledge of coffees and teas
- Commit to deliver exceptional customer service at all times
- Ensure that all Bar areas are kept clean, tidy, well stocked and always ready for service
- Demonstrate thorough product knowledge of Teas and Coffees
We expect the successful candidate to have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrate an authentic and passionate understanding of brand, menus and restaurant service
- Continuous improvement and development of knowledge of hot drinks selections, as well as wines and spirits.
- Create and deliver an extraordinary customer experience, meeting all targets set
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to think quickly and rationally to ever-changing situations
- Consistently lead by example
• A competitive salary
• A generous store and restaurant discount of up to 40%
• 28 days holidays pro rata (inc. bank holidays) and an extra day off for your birthday
• A fantastic subsidised staff restaurant which uses Fortnum’s ingredients
• A range of opportunities to develop and grow personally and professionally
• Excellent pension scheme