Talent Acquisition Partner
HR - Piccadilly
Salary: Competitive and Benefits
Our Head Office department is located in the heart of Piccadilly and occupies the 5th & 6th floor of our beautiful flagship store. This central London location, offers so much to explore including restaurants, bars, cultural sites, shopping and more, and only a short walk from the Green Park Tube Station and plenty of bus stops.
Fortnum & Mason are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner as part of the Human Resources Department to join the Fortnum’s Family! The purpose of this role is to lead and manage the full recruitment end to end vacancy and candidate management experience (briefing, advertising, sourcing, CV screening, telephone/face-to-face interviews, feedback, offer management) for allocated positions across Fortnum & Mason.
We have 2 positions available within the team for someone with either Hospitality or Head Office Recruitment Experience.
- Fully accountable for the candidate experience from first contact to offer and placement
- Preferred recruitment practice is direct sourcing including maximising the potential of LinkedIn and external CV searching to build a talent pipeline
- Provide accurate and point in time recruitment reporting including monthly Executive Board Reports
- Maintain our applicant tracking system (Peoplebank) and use as our one source of hires
- Manage and maintain key stakeholder relationships on recruitment expectations.
- Coach line managers with recruitment best practise, providing recruitment insight and expertise along with documented interview guides and manager guidelines in line with our Recruitment Policy
- When required negotiate with agencies to complete PSL agreements and comply to company expectations
- Reduce Time to Hire to highest possible level without compromising on quality
- Design, manage and coordinate assessment centres – mainly used during Christmas peak when we recruit an additional 400 seasonal support staff across retail, corporate services, customer relations and warehouse
- Roles responsible for may include a selection from Retail, Head Office, Warehouse, Corporate Sales, Customer Relations and Hospitality.
- Hospitality roles include Chefs, Kitchen Porters, Waiting Assistants and Restaurant Managers
- Head Office roles include Buying, Merchandising, Marketing, Ecommerce, Finance, IT, Design, HR, Food Technology
- The role holder will act in a supportive manner at all times to the HR team on Group HR projects such as policy improvements and responding to general recruitment enquiries
- Be an HR and Recruitment Ambassador at all times
- Undertake adhoc duties as required
We expect the successful candidate to have the following skills and experience:
- Previous direct sourcing experience
- Previous recruitment experience within either Hospitality or Head Office is required
- Experience of using initiative with an ability to work at pace and excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong communicator in both written and verbal communication with an ability to build strong stakeholder relationships
At Fortnum & Mason we've been innovating for more than 300 years and as part of our mission to deliver a sense of pleasure for the centuries to come. We have grown to be a digitally focused and multi-channel company with the excitement of expanding our family to include those willing to grow with us.
Those who can consistently demonstrate individual initiative within a collaborative team framework, thrive at Fortnum & Mason. If this sounds like you, and you’re ready for the next step in your career, we welcome your application!
In return we offer:
• A competitive salary
• A generous store and restaurant discount of up to 40%
• 28 days holidays pro rata (inc. bank holidays) and an extra day off for your birthday
• A fantastic subsidised staff restaurant which uses Fortnum’s ingredients
• A range of opportunities to develop and grow personally and professionally
• Excellent pension scheme