Logistics - Piccadilly
Salary: Competitive and Benefits
Our Head Office department is located in the heart of Piccadilly and occupies the 5th & 6th floor of our beautiful flagship store. This central London location, offers so much to explore including restaurants, bars, cultural sites, shopping and more, and only a short walk from the Green Park Tube Station and plenty of bus stops.
Fortnum & Mason is known around the world for its exceptional quality and service. For over 300 years, we have served the best of British and international produce to our customers in our Piccadilly store, delivering an exceptional and inspirational experience to our customers.
In the last 5 years, we have broadened our store base to open stores in Heathrow Terminal 5 & St Pancras International in London, and most recently a new store and restaurant in The Royal Exchange in the City of London. Double-digit annual sales increases have become the norm, with performance underpinned by a team who continue to drive growth forward whilst at the same time delivering on Fortnum’s core propositions and quality and service for every customer.
This new chapter of growth in the APAC region offers us a fabulous opportunity to develop our product ranges and introduce many more customers to the Fortnum’s brand and quality of service.
After successful expansion into international waters, such as Korea, with the opening of our Seoul store in July 2017 and Gangnam in March 2018. We have further plans to expand in Korea with stores or wholesale operations in Busan and Gyoungi in 2019. In addition to the expansion into China, with the exciting opening of our store and restaurant in Hong Kong.
We are seeking passionate, committed and dedicated employees to join our Fortnum Family. With the same commitment to our employee values of “Taking Pride in what we do”, “Doing the Right Thing” and “Achieving Together”, and in return we are excited to offer a valued employee experience and opportunities to grow.
The role holder will be responsible for supporting Procurement Manager with GNFR purchasing; ensuring efficient and cost-effective purchases for goods and services offered to Fortnum & Mason.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Undertaking general administration activities in a timely manner, which include:
- Raising purchase orders & requisitions
- Processing invoices
- Following up on the delivery of outstanding purchase orders
- Forecasting product requirements
- Handling and resolving delivery and supplier queries
- Manual report maintenance
- Identifying and implementing any opportunities to improve our current processes
- Any general administration support
Key Performance Indicators:
- To ensure all invoices are up to date and processed before due date
- To ensure all manual reports are up to date
- Excellent Microsoft office skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Be resilient and able to manage stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Procurement and/or Supply chain experience is desirable
In return we offer the following fabulous benefits:
- A competitive salary
- A generous store and restaurant discount of up to 40%
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays and an extra day off for your birthday
- A fantastic subsidised staff restaurant which uses Fortnum’s ingredients
- A range of opportunities to develop and grow personally and professionally
- Excellent pension scheme