Continuous Improvement Manager - Online
Online Marketing - Piccadilly
Salary: Competitive and Benefits
Our Head Office department is located in the heart of Piccadilly and occupies the 5th & 6th floor of our beautiful flagship store. This central London location, offers so much to explore including restaurants, bars, cultural sites, shopping and more, and only a short walk from the Green Park Tube Station and plenty of bus stops.
Responsible for supporting eCommerce growth and the broader Digital strategy by working cohesively and cross-functionally cross Marketing, Tech & Transformation, Commercial Finance and Buying & Merchandising. Through analysis and delivery of commercial and operational projects; providing continuous improvements to assist core on-site KPIs; including conversion rate, AOV and other on-site metrics.
Online trading, UX, Web Design, Digital Marketing, Logistics, Commercial Finance, Commercial Planning, Technology & Transformation, Customer Services, Customer Engagement, Marketing and content teams, Buying & Merchandising.
• Working with the team to analyse key project opportunities to allow for clear prioritisation of activity based on KPIs, for both commercial and brand gains.
• Utilising all available data sources, including industry insights to identify additional growth opportunities.
• Working closely with the Online and UX teams to analyse friction points across the site and support in understanding the potential value opportunity of these to drive the continuous improvement stream.
• Support the team in delivering to timeframes through gathering data and further insights, allowing the roadmap to remain on track.
• Identify opportunities for AB/MVT tests, actioning set up and success measurements. Completing ongoing and end of test analysis to further support iterative change.
• Supporting the team in testing changes as part of the UAT process, to ensure development is delivered to design specification, agreed requirements, and supports best in class customer experience.
• Complete end-to-end analysis of projects to measure success, with support from Commercial finance teams, which will form the basis for feedback to the wider business.
• Develop an understanding of our customer metrics to underpin objective setting and success measurement.
• Monitoring best in practice activities within our competition and exploring opportunities for F&M to adopt or adapt our offer with this in mind
• Support in budgeting across Online, Marketing and Engagement teams in order to drive efficiencies and utilise budgets to their fullest potential.
• Utilising and sharing analysis with the wider business to influence decisions across other departments.
• Understanding how continuous improvement projects support the financial year commercial plan, as well as the strategic 5-year plan.
Role Specific Criteria (Experience/Behaviours/Technical Ability)
We expect the successful candidate to have the following skills and experience:
• Strong commercial acumen is data driven and has a customer-first attitude.
• e-Commerce experience within online retail.
• Very strong communication & influencing skills.
• Highly IT literate, strong MSOffice skills including Excel and PowerPoint.
• Experience in a fast paced retail marketing environment.
• Highly organised and able to operate within tight deadlines.
• Results-orientated and analytical.
• Degree level qualification.
• Good working knowledge of ContentSquare and Google Analytics.
• An understanding and appreciation of the Fortnum’s Brand.
• Tenacious, proactive and self-motivated.
• Positive, can-do attitude.
• Experience in luxury retail marketing or a related industry.
• Passion for luxury retail as well as an understanding of the wider retail landscape.
In return, we offer…
• A competitive salary
• A discretionary annual bonus scheme
• A generous store and restaurant discount (of up to 40%)
• A subsidised staff restaurant which uses Fortnum’s ingredients
• 25 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays) a year and an extra day off for your birthday
• Excellent pension scheme
• Development opportunities to help grow your career
• Additional annual leave and a gift once you have been with us for 5 years
At Fortnum & Mason we've been innovating for more than 300 years and as part of our mission to deliver a sense of pleasure for the centuries to come. We have grown to be a digitally focused and multi-channel company with the excitement of expanding our family to include those willing to grow with us.
Those who can consistently demonstrate individual initiative within a collaborative team framework, thrive at Fortnum & Mason. If this sounds like you, and you’re ready for the next step in your career, we welcome your application!