E-mail Marketing Executive
Online Marketing - Piccadilly
Salary: Competitive and Benefits
Our Head Office department is located in the heart of Piccadilly and occupies the 5th & 6th floor of our beautiful flagship store. This central London location, offers so much to explore including restaurants, bars, cultural sites, shopping and more, and only a short walk from the Green Park Tube Station and plenty of bus stops.
The Email Marketing Executive is responsible for the creation, delivery and analysis of the Fortnum’s newsletter emails and automated programmes. This role works very closely with trade and marketing for product support and storytelling, tailoring both to customer groups across an international database. You will report into the Email Marketing Manager, supporting them with strategic planning.
Reports to: Email Marketing Manager
Direct Reports: No Direct Reports
Key interfaces: External Agencies (Creative, ESP, Data), Brand Communications, Trade, Digital Marketing, International, Concierge, Customer Insight, Customer Service, and IT.
- Day-to-day management of the design, build and delivery of all marketing email communications, globally
- Collaboration with online trade and merchandising for product inclusion
- Collaboration with marketing for email copy and content
- Analyse campaign performance to optimise future communications and maximise customer impact and sales
- Ensure all email campaigns comply with current email best practice in the industry
- Support the Email Marketing Manager in delivering the strategy for the channel
- ESP management
- Email content tool training and practical application
- Template creation and testing
- Concierge and Hong Kong email creation and delivery
- Develop quality content and proofread copy
- Reporting and analysis of campaign performance
- Database management
- Assist with the day-to-day administration tasks
- Conduct competitor analysis reports
- Support the Digital Marketing team in delivering channel-holistic results
We expect the successful candidate to have the following skills and experience:
• Passionate, ambitious, with a love of learning & takes pride in all they do
• An understanding and appreciation of the Fortnum & Mason brand
• Attention to detail
• Tenacious, proactive and self-motivated
• Positive, can-do attitude
In return, we offer…
• A competitive salary
• A discretionary annual bonus scheme
• A generous store and restaurant discount (of up to 40%)
• A subsidised staff restaurant which uses Fortnum’s ingredients
• 25 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays) a year and an extra day off for your birthday
• Excellent pension scheme
• Development opportunities to help grow your career
• Additional annual leave and a gift once you have been with us for 5 years
At Fortnum & Mason we've been innovating for more than 300 years and as part of our mission to deliver a sense of pleasure for the centuries to come. We have grown to be a digitally focused and multi-channel company with the excitement of expanding our family to include those willing to grow with us.
Those who can consistently demonstrate individual initiative within a collaborative team framework, thrive at Fortnum & Mason. If this sounds like you, and you’re ready for the next step in your career, we welcome your application!