Demi Pastry Chef De Partie
45 Jermyn St - BOH - Piccadilly
Salary: Competitive and Benefits
Located in the heart of Piccadilly in our beautiful flagship store. This central London location, offers so much to explore including restaurants, bars, cultural sites, shopping and more, and only a short walk from the Green Park Tube Station and plenty of bus stops.
Demi Pastry Chef de Partie – 45 Jermyn St
Full of ambience, the exquisite dining room and bar brings back the golden age of glamour and service for a contemporary London. Open every day for breakfast, lunch and dinner across a menu inspired by the season for a modern London with familiar favourites alongside a fine dining experience.
We are currently looking for a skilled Demi Pastry Chef de Partie to join our 45 Jermyn St restaurant. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to expand their skill set within pastry and fine dining establishment and develop their career as a pastry chef.
- Working with the Senior Team to ensure the food is delivered to the highest standard in the section of responsibility
- Check the Section for standards regularly ensuring that all audits and temperature checks are completed
- Work with the Senior team on Stocktakes ensuring you are reporting accurately
- Work closely with the Restaurant team to ensure a collaborative partnership between front and back of house
- Ensure adherence to company policies, controls and standards (e.g. due diligence, cleanliness, and HSE)
- Monitor and maintain inventory, ensuring these are highlighted to the Senior Chefs
We expect the successful candidate to have the following skills and experience:
- Experience within a busy restaurant kitchen as a Demi Pastry Chef de Partie
- Willing to learn and grow
- Passionate about food
- Have excellent longevity with your past employers
- Maintaining Food Safety standards
in retur we offer..
• A competitive salary
• A generous store and restaurant discount of up to 40%
• 28 days holidays pro rata (inc. bank holidays) and an extra day off for your birthday
• A fantastic subsidised staff restaurant which uses Fortnum’s ingredients
• A range of opportunities to develop and grow personally and professionally
• Excellent pension scheme