Hospitality Operations Coordinator
Hospitality Office - Piccadilly
Located in the heart of Piccadilly in our beautiful flagship store. This central London location, offers so much to explore including restaurants, bars, cultural sites, shopping and more, and only a short walk from the Green Park Tube Station and plenty of bus stops.
We are looking for a talented operations coordinator to join our hospitality head office team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support to the head of Hospitality and the Chef Director as well as the senior hospitality management team.
Acting as a conduit between many of the company’s functions and the Hospitality management team. The hospitality operations assistant provides organisational direction, key operational administrative support including menus and prompts to ensure both divisional and company processes.
• Management of the Head of Hospitality experience and Executive Chefs diary
• Manage and ensure diary obligations are met and ensure diary is not double booked
• Management of the communication of the dash board
• Preparing reports and meeting all reporting deadlines
• Management of the menu and project calendar
• Checking all menus for errors
• Liaising with menu printer and ensuring the correct look and feel
• Management of people development trackers including the training tracker
We expect the successful candidate to have the following skills and experience:
• Excellent Microsoft office skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Be really resilient and be able to manage up
• Excellent diary management able to ensure Managers attend meetings on time
• Robust experience of the CRM systems and processes and reporting mechanisms to enable a function that is growing and maturing at speed
• Digitally savvy
• An ability to challenge, build credibility with a wide range of audiences and work with integrity/confidentiality at all times
In return we offer:
• A competitive salary
• A generous store and restaurant discount of up to 40%
• 28 days holidays pro rata (inc. bank holidays) and an extra day off for your birthday
• A fantastic subsidised staff restaurant which uses Fortnum’s ingredients
• A range of opportunities to develop and grow personally and professionally
• Excellent pension scheme