Marketing Manager - Partnership & Concierge (FTC)
Marketing - Piccadilly
Salary: Competitive and Benefits
Our Head Office department is located in the heart of Piccadilly and occupies the 5th & 6th floor of our beautiful flagship store. This central London location, offers so much to explore including restaurants, bars, cultural sites, shopping and more, and only a short walk from the Green Park Tube Station and plenty of bus stops.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Communications, this role is a key business partner to the Concierge Team, as well as Retail and Hospitality operations.
The role is responsible for:
1. Identifying, fostering and managing brand partnerships in order to maximise audience synergies, optimise brand benefit and build commercial success.
2. Identifying and delivering an effective marketing plan for concierge and its associated services in partnership with the Director of Concierge.
This role plays a vital role in the overarching growth strategy by establishing and developing appropriate partnerships. As a member of the Marketing team, the role will involve collaborate on with key partners to align on product strategy, co-marketing opportunities, and innovation. The ideal candidate will have a passion for seeking out new partners, have key contacts across the luxury and corporate markets, and have experience in partner management and cross-brand marketing.
Reports to: Director of Marketing and Communications
Direct Reports: Partnerships & Events Executive
Key interfaces: External Agencies (Creative, Print Providers), Customer Insight, Design and Brand Comms, VM & Digital Marketing, Retail and Hospitality, Online & external operating partners (T5, St P & REX), Buying, Logistics.
- Implement and develop a strategic roadmap for partnerships designed to drive brand awareness, positive brand perception and association, commercial results whilst supporting the overall business priorities, resulting in footfall to stores and traffic to .com.
- Ensure our programme of partner campaigns has investment and effort aligned to commercial and/or brand opportunity, ensuring cohesive cross-channel activation and on brand creative execution, with appropriate budget control.
- Conceptualise, manage and execute all partnership marketing activity, including events, co-marketed campaigns, press activity, in-store activity and online and social promotion.
- Actively seek out new partnerships in line with the seasonal campaigns, aligning with the press team, trade and new product launches, and the online team.
- Arranging a number of events for the CEO, including formulating guestlists.
- Actively seek new corporate clients to drive the concierge gifting business.
- Identify brand partnerships and opportunities to develop the concierge business via marketing, including incentives, events, exclusive experiences and campaigns.
- Work closely with the concierge team to create tactical and strategic ways to promote the service to new audiences, and to nurture current clients.
- Support the picnic retailing business, managing all marketing collateral from briefing menu design to the digital team for promotional support.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally. In particular, manage relationship with strategic partners to drive mutually beneficial, effective marketing campaigns, and co-marketing efforts.
- Ensure reporting and management of budget for partnerships
- Manage all partnership contracts and renewals, in consultation with the Director of Marketing and Communications and relevant member of the Executive Team.
- Manage and develop the Partnerships Marketing Executive, including conducting weekly one-to-ones, performance reviews and support
- Contribute to the weekly Trade report, detailing performance metrics and relevant insight.
- Act as brand custodian for all collateral – visual, written, digital or eventing.
Role Specific Criteria (Experience/Behaviours/Technical Ability):
- Experience in Brand Partnerships management and Marketing is essential.
- Experience working within the Luxury marketing sector, food retailing, and/or hospitality marketing strongly preferred.
- Experience working with corporate partners.
- A skilled Marketing Partnership professional, with demonstrable experience in planning and executing Marketing activities.
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate and collaborate, to all levels of stakeholders and consider and adaptable their style, to deliver with gravitas and an ability to influence at all levels and across all disciplines.
- Excellent decision-making skills with the ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate high impact Marketing Partnership initiatives, within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organisational and project management skills, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Creative flair tempered with commercial acumen, numeracy and analytical skills.
- Educated to degree level.
- Tenacious, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organisational & project management skills, with meticulous attention to detail.
- • Highly IT literate, strong MSOffice skills including Excel and PowerPoint.
- • Passion for luxury retail and the customer as well as an understanding of the wider retail landscape.
- • An understanding of and appreciation for the Fortnum’s Brand and the opportunities that presents.
In return, we offer...
- A competitive salary
- A discretionary annual bonus scheme
- A generous store and restaurant discount (of up to 40%)
- A subsidised staff restaurant which uses Fortnum’s ingredients
- 25 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays) a year and an extra day off for your birthday
- Excellent pension scheme
- Development opportunities to help grow your career
- Additional annual leave and a gift once you have been with us for 5 years
At Fortnum & Mason we've been innovating for more than 300 years and as part of our mission to deliver a sense of pleasure for the centuries to come. We have grown to be a digitally focused and multi-channel company with the excitement of expanding our family to include those willing to grow with us.
Those who can consistently demonstrate individual initiative within a collaborative team framework, thrive at Fortnum & Mason. If this sounds like you, and you’re ready for the next step in your career, we welcome your application!