End User Solution Analyst
IT - Piccadilly
Salary: Competitive and Benefits
Our Head Office department is located in the heart of Piccadilly and occupies the 5th & 6th floor of our beautiful flagship store. This central London location, offers so much to explore including restaurants, bars, cultural sites, shopping and more, and only a short walk from the Green Park Tube Station and plenty of bus stops.
Build, administer and support Fortnum’s extensive Microsoft Modern Workplace for all employees across London and HK.
This role will work closely with the business and infrastructure and support teams to design deliver and support SharePoint / Teams based solutions appropriate to Fortnum’s needs ensuring communication, awareness and engagement across the business with using the Microsoft 365 product set.
This role will also point of escalation for SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive, Forms, Booking and Power Automate.
- Assess the current SharePoint and SharePoint online estate and reimplement in SharePoint Online using best practice AD based permission groups in a hybrid environment.
- Build new / migrate current ‘intranet’ to SharePoint Online, establishing appropriate security, performance monitoring, backups etc. Reimplementation of Microsoft Teams according with best practice leveraging the functionality and applications included setting up robust processes for ongoing support and change.
- Liaising with the key Retail and Hospitality and HR business users to configure, deploy and run a Frontline Workers pilot our stores, enabling Fortnums to leverage functionality whilst safeguarding security and integrity of Fortnum’s data and infrastructure.
- Involved in key activities in the Project lifecycle that involve end user solutions, including testing, implementation, and transition to Support.
- Opportunity to own and develop Microsoft's PowerApps and to be involved in migration to Azure File Services.
- Manage Fortnum’s Microsoft 365 Modern Workplace software licences and supporting ongoing enhancements to the product suite.
- Committed to providing the highest standards of service, working and communicating well with the business and the wider Digital Transformation and Technology teams.
- The role holder will be able to clearly and concisely communicate, both verbally and in writing, to all levels of internal employees throughout the organisation. As this role will be partially customer facing the role holder will be expected to be able to communicate professionally at this level.
Previous Experience (including qualifications where relevant)
Fortnum’s uses Microsoft Modern Workplace in the cloud but also currently has a legacy on premise Intranet built on Microsoft SharePoint.
- Proven and extensive technical and best practice knowledge of SharePoint Online and associated tools, including ULS Logs, workflows, and SharePoint forms for tasks.
- Demonstrable experience of creating and supporting SharePoint online collections and sites.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Microsoft Teams and associated apps and best practice implementation and support.
- Understanding of Microsoft 365 / Office 365 E3 architecture, structures and licensing.
- Any experience in the wider Microsoft Dynamics and Power family (Power Apps, PowerBI, Flow) is also desirable.
Role Specific Criteria (Category/Department/Technical) Essential (E) or Desirable (D)
- Strong communication skills to be able to collaborate and educate colleagues and business users with the capabilities of Microsoft’s Modern Workplace Essential
- Strong problem solving skills, software coding skills relevant to the role Essential
- Estimation Essential
- Consulting and facilitating Essential
- Networking and relationship building Essential
- Planning and organising Essential
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and customer expectations Essential
- Team player Essential
- Self-driven and assertive Essential
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal with the ability to modify messages to technical and non-technical audiences Essential
- Outcomes focused and driving results Essential
- Systematic approach to identifying faults and pursuing paths to resolution Essential
- Quick decision making ability Essential
- Solid time management Essential
- Commercial mind-set and business acumen Desirable
- Analytical abilities and problem solving skills Essential
- Supports and encourages others to keep things simple Essential
In return we offer the following fabulous benefits:
- A competitive salary
- Annual discretionary bonus
- A generous store and restaurant discount
- A subsidised staff restaurant which uses Fortnum’s ingredients
- 25 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays) a year and an extra day off for your birthday
- Excellent pension scheme
- Invitation to our annual staff party
And because we value your service with us, we give you additional annual leave and incredible gifts once you’ve been with us for 5 years
At Fortnum & Mason we've been innovating for more than 300 years and as part of our mission to deliver a sense of pleasure for the centuries to come. We have grown to be a digitally focused and multi-channel company with the excitement of expanding our family to include those willing to grow with us.
Those who can consistently demonstrate individual initiative within a collaborative team framework, thrive at Fortnum & Mason. If this sounds like you, and you’re ready for the next step in your career, we welcome your application!