Christmas Sales Executive
Christmas - Piccadilly
Salary: Competitive and Benefits
Located in the heart of Piccadilly in our beautiful flagship store. This central London location, offers so much to explore including restaurants, bars, cultural sites, shopping and more, and only a short walk from the Green Park Tube Station and plenty of bus stops.
Having delivered the spirit of Christmas to the farthest-flung corners of the globe, our Concierge team at Fortnum & Mason is on hand to provide a personal touch in an increasingly impersonal world.
Join our expert, sales driven, Gifting team in providing the highest level of service, with gift guidance, order placement and exemplary account management that creates the most memorable time of the year for our business and VIP clientele.
We are looking for dynamic, confident and personable Concierge Gifting Executives to join our head office team. We require people who have a passion for sales and are target driven. The role runs from September to December, working remotely and in our head office in Piccadilly on a full time basis from Monday to Friday (with the occasional weekend). Therefore, a successful candidate will have an appropriate home set-up with stable high-speed internet and a quiet background.
Responsible for managing your own clients throughout the fast-paced Christmas period, you will need to utilise your multitasking skills as you will be involved in the entire order process. From making proactive calls to existing and new clients, handling complex client queries, processing orders on our system, looking after and rectifying any delivery issues and all aftercare.
You will be:
- An excellent communicator through telephone and email
- Well presented, naturally approachable and friendly
- A team player who enjoys a challenge
- Customer focused, taking pride in delighting our clients
- Sales driven, with a passion for achieving personal targets
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Able to multitask and work in a fast-pace environment
- Confident when working remotely
- Adaptable and willing to go the extra mile for clients
In return, we offer some fabulous benefits:
- A competitive salary
- A generous store and restaurant discount from day one
- Up to 28 days holidays pro-rated for the time you are with us (inc. bank holidays)
- Fantastic discounted meals in our staff restaurant (Piccadilly only)
- A fun, dynamic and fast-paced working environment