D365 Application Support Analyst
IT - Piccadilly
Salary: Competitive and Benefits
Our Head Office department is located in the heart of Piccadilly and occupies the 5th & 6th floor of our beautiful flagship store.
Our Technology department are at the core of our business, and vital in delivering our digitally-focussed goals. Excitingly, we are now looking for a Application Support Analyst to join our growing team.
The application estate covers multiple systems, applications and integrations across all customer-facing and back office functions of the business. Working with Technical Service Manager you'll be looking after Microsoft Dynamics 365 as well as other MS Apps.
Our Application Support Analyst will also:
- Work closely with the full Technology and Transformation team, delivering a professional Applications Support function, following issues from receipt to resolution with clear and prompt end user communication
- Identify and feedback to internal and external 3rd line System, Application and Development support teams as needed
- Participate in scheduled maintenance and project activities relating to the application estate, including pro-active monitoring tasks, scheduled maintenance activities and be involved in key Project events
- Resolve Application Support requests raised through the IT Service Desk platform relating to Business Applications and third parties.
We expect the successful candidate to have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of providing day-to-day 1st and 2nd line support for all Business Applications including Microsoft Dynamics 365
- (Microsoft Dynamics 365 is essential)
- Experience of Finance, Supply Chain Management and Commerce (including POS software and hardware), Oracle Micros Symphony (including POS software and hardware), Adyen and Verifone Payment Solutions, Bartender, Avery Berkel scales, Microsoft Teams Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Power Platform and ZScaler.
- Ability to champion our retail and hospitality POS applications and installations, supporting the key business stakeholders and analysts with its continual enhancement.
• A competitive salary
• A generous store and restaurant discount of up to 40%
• 25 days holidays and an extra day off for your birthday
• A fantastic subsidised staff restaurant which uses Fortnum’s ingredients
• A range of opportunities to develop and grow personally and professionally
• Excellent pension scheme