HR - Piccadilly
Salary: Competitive and Benefits
Our Head Office department is located in the heart of Piccadilly and occupies the 5th & 6th floor of our beautiful flagship store. This central London location, offers so much to explore including restaurants, bars, cultural sites, shopping and more, and only a short walk from the Green Park Tube Station and plenty of bus stops.
Fortnum & Mason are looking for a Recruiter/Recruitment Resourcer to join our talent team initially on a 9-month fixed term contract, reporting into a Talent Partner supporting the recruitment of our hospitality function.
• Working closely with the talent partner to support department heads to fill current vacancies, working roles from sign off to offer.
• Posting job openings on our ATS system and updating all supporting recruitment trackers.
• Screening and shortlisting CV’s on the phone, booking in face to face interviews and managing the candidate experience in a timely manner.
• Extending job offers and ensuring candidates have all the relevant information they need ahead of their first day with us.
• Compiling reports in excel, being accountable for updating our in-house systems and sign off processes.
• Participating in recruitment events, such as assessment centres and making sure candidates have a good first impression of the brand.
We expect the successful candidate to have the following skills and experience:
• Proven experience within a similar role, being a competent and capable administrator/coordinator that thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
• Advanced skills within Microsoft Office and Outlook with the ability to manage complex diaries.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work well under pressure and to tight time deadlines.
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work on own initiative, remaining positive and proactive and a confident manner to get the job done.
At Fortnum & Mason we've been innovating for more than 300 years and as part of our mission to deliver a sense of pleasure for the centuries to come. We have grown to be a digitally focused and multi-channel company with the excitement of expanding our family to include those willing to grow with us. Those who can consistently demonstrate individual initiative within a collaborative team framework, thrive at Fortnum & Mason. If this sounds like you, and you’re ready for the next step in your career, we welcome your application!
• A competitive salary and hybrid working model.
• A generous store and restaurant discount of up to 40%.
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and an extra day off for your birthday.
• A fantastic subsidised staff restaurant which uses Fortnum’s ingredients.