Warehouse Admin Assistant
Retail Stock Operations - Piccadilly
Salary: Competitive and Benefits
As the StockOps Administration Assistant, you will be responsible for conducting daily administration activities. You ensure all deliveries into our store are entered onto D365, queries are raised and resolved with the relevant team & the goods-in diary is maintained.
Ultimately, a successful Administration Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office ensuring that daily duties are performed accurately within set timeframes.
• Data Entry – All purchase orders & transfer orders are receipted accurately onto D365.
• Raise PO queries with Merch & Buying teams
• Monitor and report supplier non-compliance to B&M teams.
• Assist in resolving queries from Finance
• Raise queries with our 3PL warehouse regarding TO’s.
• Maintain an accurate audit trail for PO’s – Paper and electronic.
• A competitive salary
• A generous store and restaurant discount of up to 40%
• 28 days holidays pro rata (inc. bank holidays) and an extra day off for your birthday as well as 5 days for your wellbeing!
• A fantastic subsidised staff restaurant which uses Fortnum’s ingredients
• A range of opportunities to develop and grow personally and professionally
• Excellent pension scheme