Logistics Project Manager
Logistics - Piccadilly
Salary: Competitive and Benefits
Located in the heart of Piccadilly in our beautiful flagship store. This central London location, offers so much to explore including restaurants, bars, cultural sites, shopping and more, and only a short walk from the Green Park Tube Station and plenty of bus stops.
This role is accountable for the Development and Implementation of key Logistics Projects and Initiatives across the Warehouse and Transport Operations to support in the delivery of our Strategy and Improvements in Service, Quality and Cost.
Please note this is for a 12 month fixed-term contract.
Key Accountabilities and Deliverables:
- Project Management and Delivery of Key Projects and Initiatives that support delivery of our Strategy. To include benefit estimation, business case sign off, delivery tracking and benefit realisation.
- Ownership of the development agenda, that talks to key change initiatives across the supply chain that drive improvements in Service, Quality and Cost.
- Delivery of Service Improvement and cost efficiencies through Continuous Improvement.
- Maintenance of a pipeline of initiatives to support Continuous Improvement.
- Root cause / impact analysis along with reporting and subsequent implementation analysis to show progress against Service, Quality and Cost improvement targets.
- Updates by way of Presentations and Status Reports to show progress against Delivery of Key projects and Initiatives and opportunities identified.
- Support for the operational team with KPI delivery and contract delivery as required.
- Provision of Industry expertise through networking and by keeping close to developments in the market across the Supply Chain industry.
- Maintenance of strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and customers.
We expect the successful candidate to have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong project management and organisational skills, with ability to prioritise.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines.
- A good team player.
- Experience in the Luxury retail sector.
- Experience in Project Management and Project Delivery.
- Operational experience across Warehouse and Transport.
- Experience of working with 3PL’s.
- Experience of Open book contract and cost management.
- Experience in root cause and impact analysis along with benefit estimation realisation and tracking
- Automation / WMS / ERP system experience.
In return we offer the following fabulous benefits:
- A competitive salary
- Annual discretionary bonus
- A generous store and restaurant discount
- A subsidised staff restaurant which uses Fortnum’s ingredients
- 25 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays) a year and an extra day off for your birthday
- Excellent pension scheme
- Invitation to our annual staff party
- And because we value your service with us, we give you additional annual leave and incredible gifts once you’ve been with us for 5 years
At Fortnum & Mason we've been innovating for more than 300 years and as part of our mission to deliver a sense of pleasure for the centuries to come. We have grown to be a digitally focused and multi-channel company with the excitement of expanding our family to include those willing to grow with us.
Those who can consistently demonstrate individual initiative within a collaborative team framework, thrive at Fortnum & Mason. If this sounds like you, and you’re ready for the next step in your career, we welcome your application!