Transformation Change Lead
At Fortnum & Mason we have a new opportunity available in our transformation Department as a Transformation Change Lead.
The Transformation Change Lead will play a key role in ensuring projects meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing colleague adoption and usage.
The successful candidate will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, through effective communications, training business readiness and adoption.
In return, we offer fabulous benefits:
• A competitive salary
• Annual bonus of up to 5% of annual salary
• A generous store and restaurant discount
• A subsidised staff restaurant which uses Fortnum’s ingredients
• 25 days paid holiday (excluding bank holidays) a year and an extra day off for your birthday
• Excellent pension scheme
• Defined development scheme to grow your career
• Monthly staff shop
• And because we value your service with us, we give you additional annual leave and incredible gifts once you’ve been with us for 5 years.
Those who can consistently demonstrate individual initiative within a collaborative team framework, thrive at Fortnum & Mason. If this sounds like you, and you’re ready for the next step in your career, we welcome your application!