Customer Services Advisor – Christmas Contract
Having delivered the spirit of Christmas 312 times to the farthest-flung corners of the globe, our Customer Services team at Fortnum & Mason is on hand to provide exceptional service through multiple-channels, at the most memorable time of the year.
We are looking for confident, committed and personable Customer Services Advisors to join our remote Head Office team from October through to January.
This fast-paced administrative role requires you to be confident in working with couriers and customers to ensure we exceed client expectations every time. Responsible for handling issues with customer orders and managing aftercare, you will have excellent communication skills, with a friendly and attentive telephone manner, and IT skills to boot.
You will be:
• An excellent communicator through telephone and email
• Experienced in working with multiple couriers
• Able to demonstrate your excellent organisation skills
• Customer focused, taking pride in delighting our clients
• Familiar with Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel
• A team player who enjoys a challenge
• Adaptable and willing to go the extra mile for clients
• Confident to manage your own time and workload
• Confident when working remotely
• Exceptionally self-motivated
A successful candidate will have an appropriate home set-up with stable high-speed internet and a quiet background environment.
In return, we offer fabulous benefits:
• A competitive salary
• A generous store and restaurant discount from day one
• 28 days paid holiday (inc. bank holidays) a year and an extra day off for your birthday
• Excellent pension scheme
Our Customer Service Advisors should be flexible to work 5 out of 7 days, including weekends, on a 37.5 hour per week contract. While this is a remote role, our Advisors should be within commuting distance to our Piccadilly Head Office.
Those who can consistently demonstrate individual initiative within a collaborative team framework, thrive at Fortnum & Mason. If this sounds like you, and you’re ready for the next step in your career, we welcome your application!