Christmas Warehouse Operative
Having delivered the spirit of Christmas 312 times to the farthest-flung corners of the globe, Fortnum & Mason is on hand to provide exceptional service at the most memorable time of the year.
We are currently looking an experienced Warehouse Operative to work with us this Christmas, responsible for receiving/replenishing/dispatching our luxury goods. This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a strong and successful team as well as playing an essential role in ensuring a continuous product stream is maintained to delight our customers.
We are recrutiing for:
• Goods In Operatives
• Dispatch Operatives
• Replenishment Assistants (warehouse and retail)
• Goods in / Replenishment (night shift)
We expect the successful candidate to have the following skills and experience:
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Strong communication and computing skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Willingness to work in a fast paced and varied environment
• Flexible and adaptable to challenging situations
• Coping well under pressure
• Confident, professional and friendly
• Quick thinking and working to own initiative
• The capability to complete paperwork and count stock items
• An understanding of health and safety regulations
• A willingness to work on a flexible basis.
If you would like to be part of the Fortnum’s Family that makes the magic of Christmas come to life, please apply today!