Client Services Manager – Maternity Cover
Established in 1707, Fortnum & Mason are famous not only for our quality products, but our excellent and memorable service. Excitingly, our Client Services team are searching for a person with the skills to lead their tight-knit team, based in London’s heart of Piccadilly, on a 12 month Maternity cover contract.
Our Client Services Manager will be joining a truly outstanding and hardworking team, within a fast-paced and multi-dimensional role. Combining account management with proactive sales, as well as offering tailor made services, our team are confident in dealing with a broad range of high net-worth and high profile corporate and private clients.
Our successful candidate will possess prior experience working within a luxury environment, as well as a passion for sales, the client experience and customer service. Our candidate must:
• Demonstrate strong leadership capabilities in a busy department
• Show excellent communication skills when working with key clients and senior members of the business
• Be comfortable in managing colleagues with various degrees of experience, both when in the office and working from home
• Constantly put the customer first while being the face of the customer when making requests within the business
• Remain calm and positive when under pressure
Our ideal candidate will also have a minimum of three years’ experience as a manager in which they demonstrated strong financial acumen, and an expertise in Microsoft programs, namely excel.
In return, Fortnum & Mason offer a fun and dynamic working environment, along with some fabulous benefits, including:
• A competitive salary & bonus
• A generous store and restaurant discount from day one
• A subsidised staff restaurant which uses Fortnum’s ingredients
• 25 days paid holiday (excluding bank holidays) a year and an extra day off for your birthday
• Excellent pension scheme
• Defined development scheme to grow your career
• Monthly staff shop
Those who can consistently demonstrate individual initiative within a collaborative team framework, thrive at Fortnum & Mason. If this sounds like you, and you’re ready for the next step in your career, we welcome your application today.