We’re delighted to announce the opening of a unique Fortnum & Mason restaurant and retail destination in the redeveloped Victoria Dockside of Hong Kong at K11 MUSEA. Opening this November, we’re looking for people to join our team to help bring our famous sense of pleasure to life.
Open all day, seven days a week, the elegant dining room will have all the hallmarks of a great restaurant where the ambience is one of understated sophistication, outstanding food and impeccable service.
The Restaurant area will provide the setting for our new team to deliver the best in champagne, cocktails and unique Fortnum’s service.
The ideal Restaurant Manager will have experience in a high-end and fast paced restaurant at the same level.
For the position of Restaurant Manager we are looking for the following skills:
• Experienced in a similar role in a high-end and fast-paced establishment
• Managing, training and developing a team
• Naturally approachable and friendly
• Controlling budgets and labour cost
• Working closely with the General Manager
• Leading by example and be hands-on
If you have what it takes to help us deliver a sense of pleasure to our guests and want the opportunity to progress your career, please apply today.