We’re delighted to announce the opening of a unique Fortnum & Mason restaurant and retail destination in the redeveloped Victoria Dockside of Hong Kong at K11 MUSEA. Opening this September, we’re looking for people to join our team to help bring our famous sense of pleasure to life.
Open all day , seven days a week, the elegant dining room will have all the hallmarks of a great restaurant where the ambience is one of understated sophistication, outstanding food and impeccable service.
Reporting to the Manager, we are looking for a talented Head Barman to manage the preparation and service of the bar area. With your proven experience in providing world class customer service in a busy bar, you will help ensure the effective running of the bar and contribute to the team’s ability to successfully deliver the company’s service standards.
• To contribute to the team’s ability achieves its departmental targets and objectives.
• Assist in managing the bar area; including balancing cash receipts and supervising all bar area staff in the absence of the Head Barman / Barista.
• Know and demonstrate Fortnum and Mason’s customer service standards.
• Demonstrate a flexible approach to teamwork, and a willingness to learn.
• Be responsible for one’s own training and development by proactively attending/completing training as necessary.
• Deal with deliveries and stock rotation.
• Assist with stock takes: this may require working additional hours from time to time.
• Prioritise tasks in a timely fashion and follow instructions correctly according to procedure.
• Complete any associated paperwork/records as required.
• Operate equipment correctly and safely.
The successful candidate will have:
• Excellent time-management skills and the ability and willingness to multi-task.
• Flexibility and readiness to adapt to changing priorities.
• Good attention to detail that will be evident through food presentation.
• Strong work ethic.
• Ability to perform duties effectively with minimum supervision and guidance.
• Gravitas and credibility at all levels.
In return we offer an enjoyable and friendly working environment and career progression, along with a competitive benefits package including staff discount from date of joining.
If you have what it takes to help us deliver exceptional service to our guests and want the opportunity to progress your career, please apply today.