Sales Associate – Luxury Food Counter
Fortnum & Mason are seeking an energetic and warm Sales Associate, to join our team on the within our Lower Ground Floor within our Luxury Food department. Through exceptional customer service skills, superior product knowledge and passion for luxury retail, our Sales Associate will guide our customers through a seamless customer journey, all while ensuring stock levels are maintained, health and safety standards are surpassed and targets are consistently achieved.
Our ideal candidate will:
• Have worked within a similar food environment, with prior experience within a food-focused role considered highly advantageous (but not necessary).
• Know just what it takes to deliver outstanding customer service, and understanding of what that service looks like within a luxury environment.
• Be self-driven, enthusiastic with strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Be a true ambassador for excellence.
Our candidate must also be able to work full time, on a flexible roster.
In return, we offer fabulous benefits:
• A competitive salary + paid overtime
• A generous store and restaurant discount of up to 40%
• Annual bonus of up to 5% of annual salary
• 28 days holidays pro rata (inc. bank holidays) and an extra day off for your birthday
• A fantastic subsidised staff restaurant which uses Fortnum’s ingredients
• Defined development scheme to grow your career
• Monthly staff shop
• Excellent pension scheme
• Invitation to our annual staff party
• And because we value your service with us, we give you additional annual leave and incredible gifts once you’ve been with us for 5 years.
Fortnum & Mason is one of the most luxurious stores in the world. Since 1707, we have provided a trove of hampers, tea and beautifully curated products. Our legendary service does not happen by accident: it takes talent, skill, knowledge, attention to detail, discreet courtesy, effort and energy to ensure our customers receive the best service. If you would like to be part of the Fortnum’s Family, please apply today.