Sales Associate – Baby & Loungewear
Fortnum & Mason are seeking an energetic and warm Sales Associate, to join our team on the Ladies Second Floor, within our Baby & Loungewear department. Through exceptional customer service skills, superior product knowledge and passion for luxury retail, our Sales Associate will guide our customers through a seamless customer journey.
Our Baby & Loungewear Sales Associate will play an active role in the ongoing success of the Fortnum’s brand. In everything that we do, Fortnum & Mason aims to deliver a sense of pleasure to our guests, and this will be achieved by demonstrating exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, immaculate personal presentation, and the ability to develop strong relationships with customers. Our successful candidate will offer support and advice in accordance with customers’ needs and requirements, host and assist at departmental events, resolve customer issues, complaints, requests and queries, and effectively operate our cashier system.
Our candidate will have previous experience working within a luxury retail environment, a passion for womenswear and accessories, and a willingness to learn and progress within the fashion industry. Further to this, the ability to work within a team, in a fast paced and varied environment, as well as enthusiasm and self-motivation for work, is an absolute must. In addition, our candidate must be able to commit to a full time rota, which changes weekly, and involves weekends.
In return, we offer fabulous benefits:
• A competitive salary + paid overtime
• A generous store and restaurant discount of up to 40%
• Annual bonus of up to 5% of annual salary
• 28 days holidays pro rata (inc. bank holidays) and an extra day off for your birthday
• A fantastic subsidised staff restaurant which uses Fortnum’s ingredients
• Defined development scheme to grow your career
• Monthly staff shop
• Excellent pension scheme
• Invitation to our annual staff party
• And because we value your service with us, we give you additional annual leave and incredible gifts once you’ve been with us for 5 years.
Fortnum & Mason is one of the most luxurious stores in the world. Since 1707, we have provided a trove of hampers, tea and beautifully curated products. Our legendary service does not happen by accident: it takes talent, skill, knowledge, attention to detail, discreet courtesy, effort and energy to ensure our customers receive the best service. If you would like to be part of the Fortnum’s Family, please apply today.