Excitingly, we are now looking for a passionate individual to showcase the amazing selection behind our cheese counter in the role of Cheesemonger.
Our Cheesemonger must possess:
• An obvious passion for all things cheese, as they will be acting as a true ambassador for our business, and teacher to our customers
• A knowledge of cheese which they will use to bring the cheese counter to life
• A background in retail and/or food
• A positive outlook, a passion for learning and the ability to work in a tight team
Working with Fortnum’s you can expect to enjoy:
• A competitive salary package
• A generous store and restaurant discount from day one
• 28 days holidays pro rata (inc. bank holidays) and an extra day off for your birthday
• Fantastic discounted staff meals made from Fortnum’s products
• A fun, dynamic and fast-paced working environment within a close-knit team
• The opportunity to develop your career with the support of a leading L&D team
Fortnum & Mason is often considered one of the most luxurious stores in the world. Since 1707, we have provided a trove of hampers, delicious delectables and beautifully curated products. Our legendary service does not happen by accident: it takes talent, skill, knowledge, attention to detail, discreet courtesy, effort and energy to ensure our customers receive the best service.
If you’re passionate, driven and motivated by the customer experience, we welcome your application today!