Fortnum & Mason is renowned for its selection of the finest products sourced from independent suppliers, and excitingly, the Fortnum & Mason Food Hall is now expanding. We are looking for a Sales Associate with a passion for fresh foods and luxury retail to join the excellent team behind the meat counter.
Our ideal candidate will possess prior experience working with fresh and raw foods, ideally within a butchery environment. In addition to this, our candidate will show an interest in meat preparation and cooking, quality and production control, as well as best storing methods. They will possess first class customer service skills, and will act as a true ambassador for our business, and teacher to our customers and the fresh food teams.
Some further responsibilities of this role are:
• Developing butchery techniques, product knowledge and customer service skills.
• Follow set procedures.
• Use initiative to propose improvements, and resolve unexpected issues.
• Set standards for service levels, punctuality, reliability and appearance.
• Understand and use till and stock control systems competently, train others.
In return, we offer fabulous benefits:
• A competitive salary + paid overtime
• A generous store and restaurant discount of up to 40%
• Annual bonus of up to 5% of annual salary
• 28 days holidays pro rata (inc. bank holidays) and an extra day off for your birthday
• A fantastic subsidised staff restaurant which uses Fortnum’s ingredients
• Defined development scheme to grow your career
• Monthly staff shop
• Excellent pension scheme
If you would like to be part of the Fortnum’s Family, we welcome your application today!